Forever And Always.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

07/14/11

I love you and you used me like a doll. You say that you love me and that im your sister but do you really thionk i believe that ? How am i suppose to believe what you say anymore! All you like to do is lie to me. You say that im always mad or sad , but if it werent for you and my bestfriend... i wouldnt be this way. I was i could just be done with youl and forget about you, but me , and you and many people know that its hard to leave someone and forget about them, especially when you love them. I wish i could tell everyone that i dont love you or like you , but i cant cause its not true, I never know what to do anymore... i would rather want to like him then you. You ruined my life. Thanks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home