Forever And Always.

Friday, May 27, 2011

You’re my air, when I feel I can’t breathe. Catching me, when I’m tripping over my feet. We’ll get through this together. You’re my smile, when I just want to cry. Make it all better, as you kiss my sad eyes. I’m giving you my forever and ever.

Everything is going so well. I forgave him awhile ago. Didn't get to post. I miss him, love him, and i dont want to be who out him, but i cant be with him , love him. I shouldnt miss him but i do. Hes on my mind 24/7 and i always want to be with him, near him and close to him. I wish he only knew how much i need, want, love and care about him.


Wish - For him to get that i want to go to Grad with him. :/ <3
Song - Forever and Ever      He Is We <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home