Forever And Always.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

And I'll forget the world that I knew, But I swear I won't forget you. Oh, if my voice could reach, Back through the past. I'd whisper in your ear, Oh darling, I wish you were here.

It's so hard. Not talking to you.. i cant help myself. I want to tell you everything , and nothing all at the same time.  I care.. cared... i dont know. I want to be with you. Its just to hard to choose... i want to figure everything out, talk , be friends , be brother and sister , but if i cant trust you i dont know how i'm gonna be able to. Please, tell me one day we will make up?
I know this is all my fault, i was the one so say shit. But did you really have to tell her? I dotn know what to do anymore... I only have questions. Would anyone care if i left? Would you care? Would it matter to anyone if i disappeared? Would cutting do anything? Why did it have to be you? Why cant i get you off my mind? Why cant i just forgive you and tell you everything? Why cant everything be normal again? Why me? Why us? Why now? Why do i care for you so much? Why are you always on my mind? Why are you the first person i want to tell everything and anything to? Why?

Wish - For you to forgive me , and for me to forgive you... </3
Song- - Vanilla Twilight   Owl City. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home