Forever And Always.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Sorry.

FML. I'm so sorry. I cant take it anymore. I'm done with the lies, tricks , and the backstabbing. I just cant live like this anymore. I want to say with you forever, be friends like we were, but after what you have done so many times i just cant. You were like my brother and i trusted you with EVERYTHING,  but after this i just cant stand it. I cant say i trust you , i don't trust you anymore, i don't know if i ever will, i want to , but cant. I love... loved you, i want to say that  i do now, but that's just to hard to do if i cant fully mean it. I'm sorry for being this way but i just cant be friends with some one that tells my secrets to people.

I loved you, maybe i still do, but right now , i just cant, especially after what you have done. </3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home