Forever And Always.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

07/02/11

I dont know what to do. Do i love you or will it pass? I think everyday ,since the day i found out. I dont know if it was good or bad but i know that my heart will never beat so fast. It killed me to hear you say it and hurt me even more to see it. What you two have is unforgettable but if i dont i will never heal. you were suppose to be mine and you promised you'd never love her again. You used me and how could i even forget it. you played with my heart and never really cared . You came to me when you were down and said all this but as soon as you could you broke me down and went to her. i told you i loved you and all you said was kay. i dont even know what to do with her. She said that she didnt like you and that she never would but what happened to that promise? You broke it again. I'm done with you and your shit. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home