Forever And Always.

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm breaking down I'm falling down, But now I'm breathing . And now I am scared to move, Don't listen to a word I tell you . Just take me by my hand, and I swear I'll make this up to you.

I'm so confused . I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost in my thoughts all the time now. This whole week has wreaked my mood. I went to Wonderland with the band and Athletic Council , it was fun... yet shit still happened. I've felt horrible ever since, Monday. I miss my girl , my best friend. Shes always there for me but i haven't seen her in almost a month. She amazing . I love her so much . We go through everything together. I only meet her last year , and we're closer then many of my friends combined. We had trouble with guys this week together... at the same time. Weird right? When shes upset, i am . When she is , i am. I tell her everything. But right now , i just want to see her . She lives in Cambridge now, and i only get to see her once a month .. maybe. I cant wait to see her next week ! <3

I miss him . I don't know if i love him anymore. I care about him . I think it might just be because of everything thats going on that makes me feel like i don't love him anymore. I always want to be with him, but i also sometimes dont even want to be around him. He doesnt get that i care about him more then anything . He still doesnt notice that i Love him. I'm not talking about another little crush , i meant it i love him. He bugs me so much , he pisses me off and is just obnoxious. He always thinks hes all that and shit  , but i could never leave him or be away from him. He would be perfect with The girl he likes, there so much alike, but she uses he and a couple other guys that likes her. She my friend , but shes so ...UGH. -.-
She likes this other guy. Hes sweet , cute, nice and everything . But i personally think they shouldn't be together. There so different and not very good together.

One last thing i want to say is that .. I might like him too... $:

Wish - To have things sorted out. $: <3
Song - I Think About You Every Day    A Rocket To The Moon (: <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home